- Auditory Test Recordings
- Build-Up / UV & Glue
- Cerumen Management
- Clinical Tools / Supplies
- Diagnostic Supplies
- Fitting Supplies
- Hearing Conservation
- Impression Materials
- Infection Control
- Office & Educational Items
- Otoscopes & Headlamps
- Recording Paper
- Resale Accessories
- Assistive Devices
- OAKTREE TV
- OUTLET STORE
FREE-TO-VIEW RECORDED WEBINARS:
- An Introduction to PSAPs & Hearables. Presented by Chase Smith & Brian Taylor, AuD. Course# 27379. AudiologyOnline.com
- PSAPs: Our Role in this Disruptive Environment – Regulatory Issues & Research Findings. Presented by A.U. Bankaitis, PhD. Course #30068 AudiologyOnline.com
- PSAPs: Our Role in this Disruptive Environment – Clinical & Business Practice Issues. Presented by A.U. Bankaitis, PhD. Course #30085 AudiologyOnline.com
- Navigating the Risks & Rewards of Non-Custom Amplification Devices. Presented by Brian Taylor, AuD, Jan Blustein, MD, PhD, Vinaya Manchaiah, AuD, PhD, Nicholas Reed, AuD, Jonathan Suen, AuD, & Lori Zitelli, AuD. Course #29916 AudiologyOnline.com
- Applications of Direct-to-Consumer Hearing Devices for Adults with Hearing Loss. Presented by Vinaya Manchaiah, AuD, PhD. Course #29630. AudiologyOnline.com
- Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids: Just the Facts. Presented by Catherine Palmer, PhD. Course #29858. AudiologyOnline.com
- Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids: Opportunity or Disaster? Presented by Catherine Palmer, PhD. Course #29397. AudiologyOnline.com
PUBLISHED PSAP ARTICLES:
- Callaway S, Punch J (2008). An electroacoustic analysis of over-the-counter hearing aids. American Journal of Audiology 17(1):14-24.
- Chan Z, McPherson B (2015). Over-the-counter hearing aids: a lost decade for change. BioMed Research International 2015(2015): ID827463.
- Cheng C, McPherson B (2000). Over-the-counter hearing aids: electroacoustic characteristics and possible target client groups. Audiology 39(2):110-116.
- Manchaiah V, Taylor B, Dockens A, Tran N, Lane K, Castle M, Gover V (2017). Applications of direct-to-consumer hearing devices for adults with hearing loss: a review. Clinical Interventions in Aging 12:859-871.
- Reed N, Betz J, Lin F, Mamo S (2017). Pilot electroacoustic analyses of a sample direct-to-consumer amplification products. Otology & Neurotology 38(6):804-808.
- Reed N, Betz J, Kendig N, Korczak M, Lin F (2017). Personal sound amplification products vs a conventional hearing aid for speech understanding in noise. JAMA 318(1):89-90.
- Smith C, Wilber LA, Cavitt K. PSAPs vs hearing aids: An electroacoustic analysis of performance and fitting capabilities. Hearing Review. 2016;23(7):18.
- Tedeschi T, Kihm J (2017) Implications of an over-the-counter approach to hearing healthcare: a consumer study. Hearing Review 24(3):14-22.
- Xu J, Johnson J, Cox R, Breitbart D (2015, March). Laboratory comparison of PSAPs and hearing aids. Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Auditory Society, Scottsdale, AZ.